Company Formation & Company Registration

Non-HK Company Registered in HK

A non-Hong Kong company is required to register as a registered non-Hong Kong company within one month after the establishment of the place of business in Hong Kong. The following documents have to be delivered to the Registrar of Companies for registration:

  • a Form NN1 reporting the company’s name, the address of the principal place of business, particulars of directors, company secretary and authorized representative in Hong Kong, etc.;
  • a certified copy of the instrument defining the company’s constitution e.g. charter, statutes or memorandum and articles of association;
  • a certified copy of the company’s certificate of incorporation (or its equivalent);
  • a certified copy of the company’s latest published accounts; and
  • a Notice to Business Registration Office (IRBR2).