HK Corporate Services

Legalisation by Embassy or Consular Authentication

When your Hong Kong Company is engaging in overseas investment or tendering or submission statutory document to overseas government, the overseas officer will usually request legalised documents, which usually involve notary, high court of Hong Kong and Embassy/Consular to complete the legalization processes.

Handling the above procedures are time consuming and need to be handled by experience person. We are the right choice to assist you for document legalisation.