- HK Company Secretarial Services
- Significant Controllers and Designated Representative
- HK Company Name Change
- HK Company Deregistration
- Corporate Restructuring
- Business Valuation
- Certified True Copy
- FATCA and CRS Compliance
- Attestation by Chinese Appointed Attesting Officer
- Notarisation, Legalisation and Apostille
- Legalisation by Embassy or Consular Authentication
- Working Visa Application
- Trade Mark Registration in HK
FACTCA and CRS Compliance
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) promotes cross border tax compliance by implementing an international standard for the automatic exchange of information related to US taxpayers. FATCA regulations require tax authorities obtain detailed account information for US taxpayers on an annual basis.
Common Reporting Standard (CRS), developed by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), is a global reporting standard for the automatic exchange of information (AEoI). The goal of CRS is to allow tax authorities to obtain a clearer understanding of financial assets held abroad by their residents, for tax purposes.
Our professional team has extensive knowledge in FATCA and CRS compliance services, which can provide you with a comprehensive analysis and recommendations.