- HK Company Secretarial Services
- Significant Controllers and Designated Representative
- HK Company Name Change
- HK Company Deregistration
- Corporate Restructuring
- Business Valuation
- Certified True Copy
- FATCA and CRS Compliance
- Attestation by Chinese Appointed Attesting Officer
- Notarisation, Legalisation and Apostille
- Legalisation by Embassy or Consular Authentication
- Working Visa Application
- Trade Mark Registration in HK
Notarisation, Legalisation and Apostille
When your Hong Kong Company is engaging in overseas investment or tendering or submission statutory document to overseas government, the overseas officer will usually request document Apostille, which usually involve notary, high court of Hong Kong. Some requests also involve Embassy/Consular to complete the Apostille processes.
Handling the above procedures are time consuming and need to be handled by experience person. We are the right choice to assist you for document Apostille.