- HK Company Secretarial Services
- Significant Controllers and Designated Representative
- HK Company Name Change
- HK Company Deregistration
- Corporate Restructuring
- Business Valuation
- Certified True Copy
- FATCA and CRS Compliance
- Attestation by Chinese Appointed Attesting Officer
- Notarisation, Legalisation and Apostille
- Legalisation by Embassy or Consular Authentication
- Working Visa Application
- Trade Mark Registration in HK
Attestation by Chinese Appointed Attesting Officer
If the documents are issued in Hong Kong and the use of this documents are notarized units/departments in Mainland China, then you need to use Hong Kong lawyers as the notary, and the said Hong Kong lawyer must jave the China Appointed Attesting qualifications to handle.
China Appointed Attesting Officer’s business scope: To prove that the legal acts are occurred in Hong Kong and these documents must have a legal significance so as to prove that for use in Mainland China.
Our company has a wide experience in the procedures, requirements and polices for the services of China Appointed Attesting Officers. We can provide you with the relevant services.