- HK Company Secretarial Services
- Significant Controllers and Designated Representative
- HK Company Name Change
- HK Company Deregistration
- Corporate Restructuring
- Business Valuation
- Certified True Copy
- FATCA and CRS Compliance
- Attestation by Chinese Appointed Attesting Officer
- Notarisation, Legalisation and Apostille
- Legalisation by Embassy or Consular Authentication
- Working Visa Application
- Trade Mark Registration in HK
HK Company Deregistration
In order to deregister a private limited company in Hong Kong, it must fulfill the following conditions:
- The company has never conducted any business, or ceased operation or has ceased to carry on business for at least three months, at the time when the application for deregistration.
- The company has no outstanding debt.
If the company has outstanding debts, it can apply for deregistration unless it’s corporate debt:
- undertaken by its parent or affiliated companies, or the company’s founding member, director or shareholder who make commitment and settled ; or
- its creditors are willing to give up or waive the company’s debt and the implementation of the waiver of debt covenants.